Mila Kunis knows how to dress her body, whether she’s super skinny or have a fuller figure. The actress was photographed picking up some iced coffee in Hollywood last Tuesday and she was looking extra special for the coffee run. You can totally steal Mila Kunis’ look and wear the outfit for work (or play). We searched online for the items that you can buy to get Mila’s style.
1. Whetherly Maryam Long Dress- This is a scoop-neck knit maxi dress. It is made of 100% modal and is semi sheer. This dress retails for $ 165.
2. DKNY Spaghetti Strap Maxi Dress- This dress has an empire waist so it can be very flattering. The long cotton skit makes it very comfortable. It is available at Shopbop for $ 195.
3. Clu Racerback Maxi Dress- This dress has a sporty racerback. It is still sexy because of its form-fitting silhouette and scoop neck. The dress retails for $ 165.
1. Semi Couture Clasp Waist Belt- This elastic waist belt has a textured strap and gold tone fastening. It retails for $ 113.
4. Gucci Swarovski Crystal & Dragonfly Belt- If you want to add something special to your outfit, this leather belt with Swarovski crystal and lucite dragonfly will do the trick. The belt is about 1.6 inches wide and sells for $650.
5. Stella McCartney Wet Sand Elastic Bow Belt- Look feminine with a belt with bow detailing. This sweet belt is made of a woven elastic in tan. It retails for $ 375.25.
1. Carlson Roll Sleeve Linen Jacket- The jacket is made of lightweight linen so this will work great for mild weather days. It has rolled sleeves for a more casual vibe. You can buy it for $69.
2. Bop Basics Draped Jacket- This is from Shopbop’s own exclusive label. It is made of silk and sells for $ 248.
3. Donna Karan Satin Blazer- For something more formal and chic, top your maxi dress with a white blazer by Donna Karan. This blazer is $ 1,995.