Here’s the first batch of red carpet looks at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards 2012 held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California yesterday. Let us know which one’s your fave!
1. Heidi Klum in Alexander Vauthier Metallic Mini
Heidi Klum Goes for Metallic at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards 2012 (November 18, 2012)
2. Carrie Underwood in Abed Mahfouz Purple Mermaid Dress
Carrie Underwood Goes for a Gown in a Deep Purple Tone (November 18, 2012)
3. Nicki Minaj in Monique Lhuillier Bright Yellow Gown
Nicki Minaj Wore the Same Monique Lhuillier Gown that Julie Bowen Wore to the Emmy’s
4. Taylor Swift in Beaded Zuhair Murad Number
Taylor Swift Wore a Lacy Beaded Dress like Heidi Klum at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards (November 18, 2012)
5. Ginnifer Goodwin in Oscal dela Renta Cocktail Dress
Ginnifer Goodwin Brings Old Hollywood Glamour to the American Music Awards with Her Sweet Oscar Dela Renta Dress
6. Jordin Sparks in Etro Printed Dress
Jordin Sparks Aimed for Unique with Her Printed Etro Dress at the American Music Awards (November 18, 2012)
For this group, we think Taylor Swift had the best look. She looked really beautiful in her sheer dress with metallic beading and embroidery. Her Jimmy Choo metallic sandals were perfect too.
Credit: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com